Hair extensions come in all types of textures, from Brazilian, Peruvian, Malaysian, Indian, Romanian, Albanian, and even Cambodian. Each of these types have a different type of luster and feeling. Brazilian hair is often sourced from the rural parts of Brazil. The virgin hair is thick, soft and naturally wavy. However compared to Peruvian hair, Peruvian hair has similar characteristics to the Brazilian hair, such as the body and natural wave pattern. Peruvian hair can withstand varying degrees of temperature and tends to curl more when wet. Because of its natural fullness and body, less bundles are needed to complete a full installation. Saving you a little money.
- Brazilian Hair is coarse in texture and heavy in density.
- It comes in styles of naturally straight, wavy or curly.
- The colors are usually in black or off black to rich brown.
- Brazilian Hair is good if you want thick, bouncy hair.
- The virgin hair is practically very easy to transform into your preferred colors and styles. You can dye it, change color, or give any texture you want.
The hair is good for blending in with Afro-Caribbean and this is why a lot of Afro-Caribbean women go for this hair, not only that it comes in a variety of styles and is very versatile.
Texture of Brazilian hair can vary from natural straight to bouncy body waves, and these extensions are popular in countries in West Africa. The hair can last a long time if looked after well and doesn’t require a lot of maintenance. The hair curls well and can be used with a number of different lengths and styles.
The population of Peru is a mix of Indian and Spanish immigrant heritage. Peruvian Hair is coarser and thicker than Brazilian hair. The thicker your hair the better it blends with Peruvian hair. Although the waves are not as tight or curly, the Peruvian hair has a great loose wave that falls easily without losing body.
- It grows naturally straight, wavy or very curly.
- It comes in natural colors of dark or light brown, and sometimes in the less occurring slightly blonde shades.
- It will provide you with the strength, body of Brazilian hair with the smoothness of European hair.
However you should be very careful when buying Peruvian Hair. If you buy too much bundles, your hair may look to full and square.
I personally prefer Peruvian hair because it is nice and thick. I can get a beautiful full look without spending any money on extra bundles. Also it has less luster and will look very natural. Brazilian hair is great also, at the end of the day it is all about your personal preference. Whether or not its Peruvian or Brazilian hair, human hair is always much better than synthetic hair for a myriad of reasons. When looking for hair extensions, the best and most popular types of extensions are currently Peruvian and Brazilian hair. Both serve different functions but can help to create a unique look which will frame the face and leave you looking even more beautiful.